The additional height of a barn unit means it can easily accommodate an RV or caravan. The large workspace on offer and the excellent protection provided by the shelter makes it an excellent place to have an outdoor workshop. The centre-ridge roofline ensures that height is not an issue, with extra space along the side enclosures an added benefit.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colours. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Cable earth anchors and 36″ stainless steel tether with drive rod come with the package.
Exclusive Barn Style Features
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Wind Brace Support on Each Corner
- Two (2) Triple Zipper Doors
- One (1) Roll-Up Door Kit
- Complete anchoring system included
- 1CPAI-84 Polyethylene Fabric Backed Cover and Doors
- 588 lbs. Shipped in Seven (7) Boxes Via Motor Freight
Box 1: 79″ Long x 12″ Wide x 8″ High
Box 2: 82″ Long x 23″ Wide x 6″ High
Box 3: 49″ Long x 22″ Wide x 9″ High
Box 4: 44″ Long x 18″ Wide x 8″ High
Box 5: 48″ Long x 14″ Wide x 6″ High
Box 6: 85″ Long x 18″ Wide x 8″ High
Box 7: 82″ Long x 19″ Wide x 9″ High
- Anchors Fourteen (14) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & 36″ Drive Rod
- Arches Eight (8) on 48″ spacing: 2-3/8′ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Forest Green, Gray
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Main Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Nominal Size 12′ Width x 20′ Length x 12′ Height
- Shipping Method Shipped via Motor Freight Only
- Shipping Weight 588 lbs. shipped in seven (7) boxes
- Standard End Door Size 10′ Width X 9’6″ Height: Double zipper door at each end