The 12’Wx24’Lx8’H Extended House shelter provides superior protection, without sacrificing portability. As far as storage space is concerned, the shelter is ideal for larger vehicles and can be transformed into an outdoor workspace. The centre-ridge roofline ensures that height is not an issue, with extra space along the side enclosures an added benefit.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colours. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Only Rhino Shelters come standard with ratchet straps. Our ratchet straps allow covers to go on to the frame with a drum tight fit resulting in the ability to withstand and increased snow load. Unlike ropes, our straps are made from a strong webbing material that will not stretch and allow the shelter cover to loosen.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Cable earth anchors and 36″ drive rod come with the package.
Exclusive Extended Storage Features
- Excellent Workshop Size with Extra Space
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- 10oz., CPAI-84 Polyethylene Fabric Backed Cover and Doors
- Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
- Two(2) Double Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps – All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Assembles in 2 hrs.
- 344 lbs.. in Two (2) Boxes Shipped Via Motor Freight
Box 1: 63.5″ Long x 17.5″ Wide x 8″ High
Box 2: 67″ Long x 21.5″ Wide x 8.5″ High
- Anchors Six (6) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & 36″ Drive Rod
- Arches Seven (7) on 48″ spacing: 1-5/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Forest Green, Gray
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Main Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Nominal Size 12′ Width x 24′ Length x 8′ Height
- Shipping Method Shipped via Motor Freight Only
- Shipping Weight 344 lbs. shipped in two (2) boxes
- Standard End Door Size 12′ Width x 6′ 6″ Height: Double zipper at door each end