The 12’Wx24’Lx8’H Extended Round shelter provides superior protection, without sacrificing portability. As far as storage space is concerned, the shelter is ideal for larger vehicles and can be transformed into an outdoor workspace.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colours. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Cable earth anchors and 36″ drive rod come with the package.
Exclusive Extended Storage Features
- Heavy Duty All Steel Frame – Galvanized Finish
- Two (2) Full Width Double Zipper Doors Standard with Hold Ups
- 10 oz. CPAI-84 Polyethylene Black Scrim Fabric Cover and Doors
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Wind Brace Support on each Side
- Complete Anchoring System Included
- Excellent Vehicle & Workshop Size with Extra Space
- 344 lbs. in Two (2) Boxes Shipped Via Motor Freight
Box 1: 57.5″ Long x 15.37″ Wide x 7.5″ High
Box 2: 73.62″ Long x 21.5″ Wide x 9″ High
- Anchors Six (6) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & 36″ Drive Rod
- Arches Seven (7) on 48″ spacing: 1-5/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Forest Green, Gray
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Main Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Nominal Size 12′ Width x 24′ Length x 8′ Height
- Shipping Method Shipped via Motor Freight Only
- Shipping Weight 344 lbs. shipped in two (2) boxes
- Standard End Door Size 10′ Width x 6′ Height: Double zipper door at each end