Rhino Shelter Instant Greenhouses offer the gardener the very best in plant cultivation and protection space. Our greenhouses offer tremendous light diffusion through the high quality translucent fabric for great growing. Extends your annual growing season by 2-3 months.
The Instant 12’Wx24’Lx8’H greenhouse is ideal for providing protection to any kind of cultivation. The peak-style shelter comprises of superior-quality translucent fabric that provides the appropriate amount of light diffusion and can extend the annual growing season by up to 3 months.
As far as single tube construction is concerned, heavy galvanized steel ensures that the frame is the heaviest possible. Despite this, the greenhouse can be assembled quickly, right from the package. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with polyethylene plastic with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. Heat welded seams feature in all fabric components.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Cable earth anchors and a 36″ drive rod are included with the unit.
The greenhouse contains one full-width double-zippered door and one 36″ manway door. The two doors greatly benefit mobility and ventilation. Plants can be suspended from the top and edges, thanks to four purlin arches.
Exclusive Greenhouse Features
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
- Double Zipper Door with Bottom Pocket
- Bungee Cord Tie Backs for Doors
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps – All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Complete Anchoring System
- 8 oz. CPAI-84 Polyethylene Translucent Cover and Door
- Average Install Time – 2 Hours
- 789 lbs. Shipped in Six (6) Boxes Via Motor Freight
Box 1: 60″ Long x 15″ Wide x 5″ High
Box 2: 88″ Long x 11″ Wide x 5″ High
Box 3: 50″ Long x 18″ Wide x 10″ High
Box 4: 65″ Long x 26″ Wide x 9″ High
Box 5: 60″ Long x 15″ Wide x 5″ High
Box 6: 67″ Long x 23″ Wide x 9″ High
- Anchors Fourteen (14) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & 36″ Drive Rod
- Arches Seven (7) on 48″ spacing: 2-3/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Translucent
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Main Cover UV Protected 20 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 8 oz. weight
- Nominal Size 22′ Width x 24′ Length x 12′ Height
- Shipping Method Shipped via Motor Freight Only
- Shipping Weight 789 lbs. shipped in six (6) boxes
- Standard End Door Size 20′ Width x 6’6″ Height: Triple zipper door at each end