The Rhino Shelter 12’W x 20’L x 8’H Steel Carport offers superior protection from the sun and other natural elements.
The roof features fluted steel sheathing with a neutral colour finish, which is baked-on. The steel panels are rust-resistant and provide exemplary UV-protection. The sheets are cut to length before shipping, and attach to the frame using self-drilling rubber grommetted screws.
30″ long steel pin anchors with large heads are included in the package and allow the carport to be installed on virtually any kind of surface. Frame bases are pre-drilled for secure anchoring. Easy to assemble, the steel carport is rugged enough to be a permanent structure and durable enough to last years.
Exclusive Carport Features
- Heavy-Duty Steel Frame With Painted Finish
- Easy Bolt Together Frame – all Pre-drilled & Cut
- Rubber Outer-Edge Molding
- Rubber Grommeted Self-Drilling Screws
- Permanent Anchors Included
- 825 lbs. Shipped in Two (2) Boxes Via Motor Freight
Box 1: 90″ Long x 30″ Wide x 10″ High
Box 2: 96″ Long x 36.6″ Wide x 5″ High
- Anchors Ten (10) Stainless Steel 18″ Pin Anchors
- Arches Five (5) on 48″ spacing: 2″ square steel frame members
- Available Colors Gray
- Nominal Size 12′ Width x 20′ Length x 8′ Height
- Shipping Method Shipped via Motor Freight Only
- Shipping Weight 600 lbs. shipped in two (2) boxes
- Standard End Size Center Height – 8’5″, Sidewall Height – 7′