The 14’Wx30’Lx12’H Utility Round shelter provides superior protection, without sacrificing portability. As far as storage space is concerned, the shelter is ideal for larger vehicles and can be transformed into an outdoor workspace. The round-style roof prevents water logging and snow build-up.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colours. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Cable earth anchors and 36″ drive rod come with the package.
Exclusive Utility Building Features
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strenght and Long Life
- Easy Bolt Together Design, All Pre-drilled & Cut
- Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Two (2) Double Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
- One (1) Roll-up Door Kit
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective Stainless Steel Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench Included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Assembles in Four (4) Hours
- 460 lbs. in Five (5) Boxes Shipped Via Motor Freight
Box 1: 84″ Long x 17″ Wide x 4″ High
Box 2: 84″ Long x 17″ Wide x 5″ High
Box 3: 108″ Long x 30″ Wide x 4″ High
Box 4: 59″ Long x 12″ Wide x 4″ High
Box 5: 76″ Long x 28″ Wide x 5″ High
- Anchors Fourteen (14) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & 36″ Drive Rod
- Arches Seven (7) on 60″ spacing: 1-5/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Forest Green, Gray, and Tan
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Main Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Nominal Size 14′ Width x 30′ Length x 12′ Height
- Shipping Method Shipped via Motor Freight Only
- Shipping Weight 460 lbs. shipped in five (5) boxes
- Standard End Door Size 12′ Width x 10′ Height: Double zipper door at each end